James began his career in the legal sector and worked for Macfarlanes LLP, a leading independent corporate law firm in London. James practised as a qualified lawyer in the investment funds and financial services department, advising fund managers and investors on a diverse range of matters.
James joined Forbes Associates in 2010. James’ clients span primarily the financial and legal sectors where he advises on financial and corporate communications, investor and media relations.
Clients have included Commercial Bank of Qatar, Qatar National Bank, the Qatar International Court, the QFC Regulatory Authority and Communications Regulatory Authority.
James gained the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course from BPP in London and graduated from the University of Oxford. James is a certified Investor Relations Officer by the Middle East Investor Relations Society.
- qualified corporate lawyer
- wide experience in providing legal advice to fund managers and investors
- advises on financial and corporate communications, and investor and media relations in the Arab world, Europe and UK
- clients have included CBQ, QRC Regulatory Authority, Rothschild and RasGas
- graduate of Oxford and BPP (London), certified Investor Relations Officer (MEIRS)